Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ceres School Parent of the Month


Hello, let me start by introducing myself. My name is Jozsef Piri. I am Daniel Piri’s father, a couple of years ago my neighbor Henry who is also a parent at the Anthony V. Ceres School asked me if I can help the school with a yearly project. Of course, I immediately said yes because I love getting involved in my child’s education. The project was to help them build a Haunted House for the students and to raise money for student’s activities such as Field Day. Since then, I became more involved in the school. I come to all the PTO meetings and to their monthly activities which I truly enjoy. As a parent I know how important it is for my child to see that I care about his education; Since, I started getting more involved my child’s grade went up as well as his school enthusiasm. I like to thank the Ceres school PTO for giving me the opportunity to have fun with my child and learn together at their monthly activity. I am very proud to have been chosen as the parent of the month. It is a pleasure having my child at the Anthony V. Ceres School.

No comments:

Post a Comment